All the wine in our luxurious 2007 cuvée comes from the Carneros appellation in California
which is to say the southern parts of Sonoma and Napa counties, and is finished in the “brut”
style, a French term indicating dryness or quantity of sugar in the wine. (In a brut sparkling
wine or Champagne, that level runs from 0 up to 15 grams in a liter, depending on the
winemaker’s preference.)

Like most sparkling wines and Champagnes, our wine is a delicate mixture of Pinot Noir and
Chardonnay; it was aged in the bottle for three years before we released it.  Although perfectly
delicious now, you will find it gathers richness and additional delicacy as it continues to age.

Our 2007 wine is composed of 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay. We like a little more
Pinot Noir in our wine because we feel it adds a more robust “texture.” The Pinot Noir gives
the Chardonnay an added boost.

66% of the wine was made with grapes grown in Sonoma County, with the remaining 34%
coming from Napa County.

Champagne Delaplaine LLC
27 NE 27 Street Miami FL 33137
Content copyright 2013
All rights reserved
www.champagnedelaplaine.com